Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Weak and wounded sinner

This poem was composed a few weeks ago. The words seems effortlessly created, but the words that I used impacted me in many ways.
____________________________________
The sun rise up in the horizon,
Another chase up for the season.

Take a bath and eat the morning meal,
Another challenge in my work to deal.

Take the ride and go to work.
As God's abounding grace sustains.

The tables full of obligations to work,
Arms wide open in my chair lock.

The brain said "Relax and take it easy".
But the heart pumps and said "I want to give up".

The work now became a rush of blood.
Another prayers seems to heed.

Weak and wounded sinner indeed I am.
Another cry for His grace I need.

Weak and wounded sinner I always be.
Another statement I need to remember.


No comments: