Thursday, April 24, 2008

Work Slogans

As I moved to my new department at Asiatrust Bank. These "Working Slogans" posted on the wall of my cubicle catches my attention and somewhat makes me think, agree and smile on what it sez. Hope that these slogans may inspire my fellow youngprofessional readers. This is how it goes:

Work Slogans

1. "It is not how much you do, but how much love you put in the doing."

2. Love and work are the cornerstones of our humanness.

3. Many of the great achievements of the world were accomplished by tired and discouraged men who kept on working.

4.Men of lofty genius when they are doing the least work are most active.

5. Motivation is everything. You can do the work of two people, but you can't be two people. Instead, you have to inspire the next guy down the line and get him to inspire his people.

6. When work is a pleasure, life is a joy! When work is a duty, life is slavery.

7. A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

8. "I put all my genius into my life; I put only my talent into my works."

9. "The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one."

10. Individually, we are one drop. Together we are ocean.

11. Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.

12. "Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results."

13. "Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration."

14. "The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don't play together, the club won't be worth a dime."

15. "There is no such thing as a self-made man. You will reach your goals only with the help of others."

16. Every job is a self portrait of the person who does it. Autograph your work with excellence.

No comments: