Saturday, January 5, 2008

New Year! (What my life will be this year?)

Today is 2008... I'm sitting here in front of my computer and wondering what my life will be... this year. Of course! I will not know the answer..God only knows. Only one thing I know is that He indeed will make it an adventure once again for me. I thank God for the wonderful life that He gave me last year. For all my accomplish at work, ministries, family and friends. I pray to God that may He continue to use me as a vessel to Proclaim, Obey and to Trust Him.

Dear God, Thanks once again for letting me live this year. I obviously do not know what will happen this year but I pray that my life will continue to pursue for perfection.
As you said: "You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect."
May my goal this year will continue to strive into perfection. I know that I've only saved by Your grace and yet still am a sinner. I may sometimes fall and stumble but if that happens, may You give me the grace to stand up and fight the obstacle/s of my life. I know that trials of life may sometimes be so harsh but thats the only way for me to learn and be sharpen and learn to look back and call on You. So Father may You continue to embrace me and mold me into Your Potter's Hand. Use me, make me and teach me O God! In Jesus name most precious name I pray.. Amen!

No comments: