Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Harry talk!

Its been a while since the 7th finale chapter of the Harry Potter book were out of the bookshelves. And today, most of my officemates were asking me if I had finished reading the book 7 of the Harry Potter series. Some even told me that they read each chapter thrice before jumping to the next chapter just to make sure that they understand the flow of the story clearly.

I was thinking and imagining that what if the book that my officemates were talking about is the Bible... the talk of the whole office, the one that they read thrice just to make sure that they understand it clearly before reading the next chapter. I hope and pray that the eagerness that they had in reading those Harry Potter books may one day shift to the Word of God. The Holy Bible

I pray that the devil may not win over those people who love reading those what I so called junk and witch books Harry Potter. Instead, may God's Word be introduce to them and may they have the same eagerness to learn and understand the Word of God.

No comments: