Saturday, August 18, 2007

Before the dawn

Have you ever been in-love with a person that is not acceptable to your clan or family? And somehow you decided that whatever it takes you will fight for the one you love? Given the chance that you can only see him or her at the dawn?
I wrote this simple but emotional (repeatable as you can see from the verses)poem with the story of two non-christian lovers who ought to make "Tanan" just to be together. We all know that without God and the blessings from their parents their relationship will never work. I have fun composing the lines for this poem although its a secular poem. I'm sure that the verses of this poem will make a great impact for lovers with the same situation.
=====================================================
I've been dreamin you lately for sometimes,
Why can't I be with you this time?
Meet me after dark again and I hold you,
And we will never be apart again...

And maybe tonight,
We'll fly so far away,
We'll be lost before the dawn.

If only I can hold you now,
Then I'll hold you my love.
Then we'll make this dream real,
And I will never ever wake again.

Somehow ,
I know that we can't wake again from this dream
Cause its not real but..

Maybe tonight,
We'll fly so far away,
We'll be lost before the dawn.

No comments: