Thursday, July 24, 2008

I believe

I created this poem in my recent three simultaneous hard days that I experienced in my life. Wherein, I wrote a part of it when I am perplexed and twisted, a time when I am just sad and lonely, and a time when my emotion is filled with agony and despair. As I went into those times, God showed me that He is the only way and the only solution for my trials. We just need to acknowledge His presence and ask for His help. Indeed, God is a tender loving God. He will not despise His children nor turn His back from us.

________________________________________________________

I’m standing awake in a dreamless sleep,
Where fears and shadows are all mine to keep,
Huge waves of trials embraced me deeply,
I tell you, “I’m about to freak out in a moment.”

As I hide myself in the silence,
I found you in my silence,
Your voice whisper to my ears,
Echoing and said "I will be here".

Hiding myself in blanket of tears,
Confusing on what I have been,
I knelt down in the silence of Your presence
You said “Don’t be afraid, come to me.”

How come you never let me go,
You’re always there with Your Love.
Why do You love me so?
I’ve never been worth this much.

Oh, Lord, I believe,
Your presence became my hiding place.
Oh Lord, I believe,
Your love can move me in the mountains.
Oh Lord, I believe,
Your Will is the cry of my heart and soul.

Teach me, guide me as You want me to be,
Control me, use me as for Your Glory will be,
I believe, I'm safe in Your tender arms...
Thank you Lord for being the solution. I'm free

No comments: